Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blue Skies at BHCL

It was a much prettier day today than predicted!  60s and mostly sunny.  I didn't see very many interesting birds, but I sure enjoyed the blue skies and white clouds.

 Leaves are just around the corner.

 Mourning Cloak





 Northern Rough-Winged Swallow

 American Goldfinch



I think forsythia is in peak bloom right now.  Other flowering trees are in bloom and daffodils are also looking great.  I'm going to have to get in a visit to Tower Hill Botanic Garden to see their daffodil meadow soon!


I drove out to Westboro tonight to photograph a tree that I thought would be pretty during a sunset.  I was right, but I left a little early.  The sky turned to all sorts of brilliant colors about 20 minutes later!  I could only watch it in my rearview mirror.


No comments:

Post a Comment