Thursday, September 19, 2013

Southboro Stops

After running some errands, I took a short walk at Chestnut Hill Farm in Southboro.  I started off with a Clouded Sulphur and two mystery birds in the parking lot, which caught my attention for at least 15 minutes!

Clouded Sulphur

Indigo Bunting (juvenile or female, growing tail)
Thanks to Alan M. of the Forbush Bird Club for properly identifying these Indigo Buntings.


Indigo Bunting (adult male) non-breeding plumage

Clouded Sulphur

Cabbage White

Beet Webworm moth
(Thanks to sicloot, who provided this ID via comment)


This morning I took a short video of a tree that was full of bluebirds and chipping sparrows at Breakneck Hill Conservation Land.  Videos haven't been behaving properly on blogspot lately, but I'll try one more.  Hope it works!






2 comments: