Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Wait A Few Minutes

The day started out rainy.  By my lunch break, though, some blue sky started breaking through the clouds and the sun came out here and there for just a bit.  It warmed up enough so that steam was rising off the roofs of houses as I drove out of the neighborhood.  I wished I had some nice historic building to photograph, but by the time I drove downtown, the moment had passed.   I did find fog again at Hopkinton State Park.




After work, I went out in the yard to look for the deer that I had seen sleeping in the woods.  I couldn't pass up these bluebirds on the way!





Some crazy squalls blew through late in the afternoon with high winds, blowing rain, then snow, and very dark clouds.  It was dramatic and a little scary at times.

in front of me

 behind me

 beside me

Since the sky was so beautiful, I drove over to Southboro to see how my favorite white steepled church would look.  Believe it or not, it was cloaked in a big grey cloud bank when I arrived.   A few moments later, it all changed again.


Mark Twain said, "If you don't like the weather in New England now, just wait a few minutes."  That certainly applied all day today.


No comments:

Post a Comment