Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Not Breaking My Neck at Breakneck Hill Conservation Land

I had heard on the news last night that there would be fog.  I'm so glad I made the effort to get up and go to Hopkinton State Park see the sun, fog, and cloud combination.  What a great way to begin the day!



Oh, I almost forgot the moon added to the beauty, too!


Bluebirds were visiting again today.  And would you look at that branch?  Those are leaf buds!!!


At lunchtime, it was so warm (50s) that I was determined to try to get back to Breakneck Hill Conservation Land.  Please know that I foolishly did not have boots on.  The snow has not melted that much!  I tried to stick to packed footprints on the trail, but occasionally I sunk knee deep in the cold, wet snow.  


But what a thrill to see my beloved BHCL views again!  I have missed going there!


 sigh






No comments:

Post a Comment