Friday, March 14, 2014

Eastern Gray Squirrel

Not my favorite creature, especially when they empty my bird feeders....but they seemed to be after my attention today.  There were six at once in the yard early this morning.  One attempted to climb onto my Droll Yankee Flipper feeder three times.  I was hoping to catch a video of it, but was just not quick enough.  Here's a video on YouTube, though, that will let you in on the fun that this feeder provides when there is a stubborn squirrel intent on sharing some seed.

I wrote earlier that I had foiled the squirrels from eating on my deck by running my stale bread through a food processor before I threw it out there.  They have since proved me wrong, though, and are enjoying the crumbs too.   This one was not the least bit afraid!




No comments:

Post a Comment