Monday, June 6, 2016

Headless Tufted Titmouse

Sunny morning after a stormy night = my favorite kind of walk!  Sparkly grasses!  The sky was really exceptionally beautiful this morning too.




American Goldfinch

The rarest sighting ever:  a headless Tufted Titmouse
(wink wink)


Wild Geranium

Indigo Bunting



Little Wood Satyr



After work I drove over to Framingham for a second try photographing the American Robin's nest I saw over the weekend.  I think these babies are two days old.  They are practically unrecognizable!

I also hung out near the Chick Fil-A in an attempt to catch a photo of the Northern Flicker my son and I had spotted when we were in the drive-through over the weekend.  It was a no-show, and I got hot standing there in the 82 degree sun waiting for it to show up!

American Robin nestlings

No comments:

Post a Comment