Saturday, October 5, 2013

Uxbridge Community Gardens

This morning was all work at our house.  My husband and I are putting a hardwood floor down in my office.  Not my idea of a fun time, but......I will be glad when it is all finished!  The sun was in and out while we were working and while we ate lunch, but the afternoon was mostly cloudy... not good butterfly weather.  Trying to salvage the day with some outdoor time, I decided to head over to Uxbridge Community Gardens to see if I could spot some of the many sparrows seen there this past week.  It was a good choice on a cloudy afternoon.

poss. White-Throated Sparrow



Song Sparrow



yet another Sparrow
not sure of the ID on this one



White-Crowned Sparrow (juvenile)


White-Crowned Sparrows




House Finch


Banded Sexton Beetle infested with mites

White-Crowned Sparrow (juvenile)

Pratt Pond in Upton, MA

The leaves are really getting beautiful!







No comments:

Post a Comment